I'm originally from Japan and move to Sydney when I was 25 years old. I am passionate about food especially healthy meals but I am not perfect so still eat naughty food sometime Being a chef for more than 10years and teaching cooking for nearly 20 years. I have enjoyed all kinds of food but became a vegetarian ( no dairy but eat eggs) recently and it has been a new and tough journey for me...but I have already decided that I will make only vegetarian recipe from now on... It is my vegetarian food journal. I love eating out so it will be lots of vegetarian/ vegan restaurants. Also some recipes. i recently wrote cookbook called " Cooking With Soy" which is totally vegetarian and also have vegan cooking options for all recipes. I run healthy cooking classes in Sydney. Healthy Soy Cooking
I made a spelt granola :)
It’s a substantial healthy sweets !
makes 20 squares
3 cup spelt flakes
50g pumpkin seeds
50g sunflower seed
50g dried organic cranberry
2/3 cup maple syrup
2 TBSP peanuts butter
- Preheat oven 160C. Place flake on the baking tray, bake for 25min, stirring every 5 min.
- Place the roasted flake, seeds and dried cranberry in a bowl.
- Place maple syrup and peanuts butter in a small pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 12 min or until thick.
- Pour over flake mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Place mixture in a lightly oiled baking dish. Cool 1 to 2 min.
- Press mix firmly into the dish by lightly moisten fingers.
- Let cool for 30 min. Slice into squares or bars